●● 昆士蘭交通卡Go Card 最新消息●●

簡單來說~就是你必須要額外領一張乘車許可 (Tertiary Transport Concession Card) 才可以使用學生票的Go Card


*** Tertiary Transport Concession Card ***
All tertiary/post-secondary students in Queensland are required to have the new Tertiary Transport Concession Card (TTCC) to purchase and travel on a concession fare.
A concession entitles the passenger to 50% off fares on approved public transport anywhere in Queensland. You must always have your TTCC and student identification card with you when you travel.
The new TTCC is valid for up to 12 months (or the length of the student's course, if less than 12 months).
創作者 AMET澳洲打工度假 的頭像

AMET 艾梅特澳洲打工度假

AMET澳洲打工度假 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()